'Together we learn for life'
Our aims are:
- To provide a happy, secure, welcoming and stimulating environment where every child is equally valued.
- To work as a team to plan a challenging, broad-based and well-structured education, encompassing all curriculum aspects of the Early Years, Key Stages One and Two.
- To value and encourage the support of parents and carers, thereby creating a positive partnership between school and home, enabling children to give of their best.
- To develop an exciting and motivating approach to learning that encourages the development of personal responsibility which enables every child to succeed.
- To develop and foster children’s moral and social values, alongside a sense of self-worth.
- To promote and encourage healthy lifestyles for all members of our school community.
- To ensure that staff and governors keep abreast of educational developments and continue to implement new initiatives that will enhance the education of our children.
- To support and celebrate the professional development and achievements of staff and governors
Our School Values
Our School Values ACORN were designed by the pupils.
We have two rules: 'Kind words and kind actions'
Hamsey Green Primary School is proud to be part of the Tandridge Learning Trust - more information can be found at www.tandridgelearningtrust.co.uk