CEOP (Child Exploitation and Online Protection) is here to keep children safe from sexual abuse and grooming online.
You can make a report directly to the CEOP Safety Centre by clicking on the Click CEOP button below if something has happened online which has made you feel unsafe, scared or worried. This might be from someone you know in real life, or someone you have only ever met online. CEOP take all reports seriously and will do everything we can to keep you safe.
As well as making a report to the CEOP Safety Centre, the CEOP Education website has information and advice to help you if something has happened to you online.
Online Learning Links and Information
Please see below for online learning links and information. Please use the left hand menu for Year group specific learning.
The New Zealand Government has launched four online safety videos illustrating the different challenges for parents online. These can be found by clicking on this link https://www.keepitrealonline.govt.nz/.
- https://www.twinkl.co.uk/ - we have limited free access to this resource. You will need to register to gain free access.
- https://www.mymaths.co.uk/ - all children should have their username and password - there is an initial login page which they will need to input the school username and school password before their individual login (my portal username). Please contact the Class Teacher or office if you cannot access this or have misplaced details.
- https://www.classdojo.com/ - a global community of 50M+ teachers and families who come together to share kids’ most important learning moments in school and at home—through photos, videos, messages & more.
- https://www.nspcc.org.uk/keeping-children-safe/support-for-parents/underwear-rule/ - NSPCC's PANTS rule advice and guide to help to talk to your child to help keep them safe.
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6r99N3kXME - Joe Wicks (the body coach) is running workouts for kids .
- https://vimeo.com/channels/picturenews - Picture News Virtual Assembly.
- https://www.bakerross.co.uk/ - Baker Ross has a 'Creative Station' (scroll down their web page) for craft ideas and step-by-step guides.
- https://new.phonicsplay.co.uk/ - Great for Reception Class, KS1 and Year 3. Username is march20 and password is home.
- https://www.girlguiding.org.uk/what-we-do/adventures-at-home/ - GirlGuiding UK "Adventures at Home"
- https://www.oxfordowl.co.uk/ - Discover expert advice, educational resources and free eBooks to support children's learning at primary school and at home, from Oxford University Press.
Here’s what various celebrities are offering you and your kids for free each day to help with their education while schools are closed:
- Maths with Carol Vorderman: Try free sessions and games to help keep maths fun.
- Cooking with Jamie Oliver: 6 brilliant recipes to get kids cooking! What will you try today?
- Geography with Steve Backshall https://twitter.com/SteveBackshall/status/1242058846941712385
- https://www.youtube.com/user/maddiemoate - Science with Maddie Moate
Learn to code a cake with BT
Audible, downloadable books:
Further links for useful websites:
- https://mysteryscience.com - Free science lessons
- https://thekidshouldseethis.com - Educational videos
- https://www.youtube.com/user/crashcourse - online videos on many subjects
- https://www.youtube.com/user/crashcoursekids - online videos on many subjects for younger users
- https://www.crestawards.org/ - science awards you can complete from home
- https://idea.org.uk/ - Digital enterprise award scheme you can complete online
- https://www.pawprintfamily.com/ - Free challenge packs and other downloads. Many activities can be completed indoors.
- https://www.khanacademy.org/ - Especially good for maths and computing for all ages - other subjects at Secondary level
- https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize - all subjects at primary, secondary
- https://www.futurelearn.com/ - Free access to courses, payment only for upgrade (own account from age 14+, younger users can use parent account)
- https://www.senecalearning.com/ - Seneca is a fun way to learn at KS2, KS3, GCSE & A Level. And it's free!
- https://www.open.edu/openlearn/ - Everything on the multi-award winning OpenLearn is free to everyone and all subjects are covered.
- https://artfulparent.com/ - free art activities
- https://www.redtedart.com/ - easy arts and craft activities
- https://theimaginationtree.com/ - creative art and craft activities
- https://toytheater.com/ - interactive educational games
- https://www.dkfindout.com/uk/ - activities and quizzes
- https://www.dltk-kids.com/ - crafts, colouring, worksheets and activities
- https://www.activityvillage.co.uk/ - crafts, colouring, worksheets and activities